Bitter gourd 3
Gram flour 1/2 Cup
Rice flour 3 tsp
Red chili pwd 1 tsp
Dry mango powder 1/4 tsp
VVS chekku nallennai As required
Salt As required
|This recipe made by Ms.VIJU PARTHA|
- Wash the bitter gourd and pat dry.
- Cut the bitter gourd into thin rings.
- Put these thin rings in a container and sprinkle 1 tsp of salt over them.
- Mix them well. keep aside for half an hour.
- After half an hour, drain all excess water from the bitter gourd.
- In a bowl, take gram flour, rice flour, red chilli pwd, dry mango powder, salt, and 1 tsp of oil.
- Mix well with a few drops of water and add the sliced bitter gourd to the flour mix.
- Heat the VVS chekku nallennai in a pan on medium flame.
- When hot, add the masala coated slices and fry till crispy.
- Stir often with a slotted ladle. When cooked, drain and put on paper towel.