|Finely chopped Cabbage||½ cup|
|Finely chopped Capsicum||¼ cup|
|VVS Sesame Oil
|Whipped thick curds||1 cup|
|Salt & sugar||as required|
|Pepper powder||½ tsp.|
|Roasted jeera powder||¼ tsp.|
|Garam masala powder||¼ tsp.|
|Finely chopped coriander leaves little|
- Heat little oil and stir fry cabbage and capsicum for few minutes.
- Allow to cool thoroughly.
- Whip curds with salt and sugar.
- Mix fried vegetables to that and transfer to serving bowl.
- Sprinkle pepper powder, jeera powder and garam masala powder on top.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves, kismis and serve chilled.