|Chillipowder||125 gms, Turmeric powder 2 tsps|
|Mustard seeds||2 tsps,|
|Fenugreek powder||1 Tbl.sp.|
|Asafetida powder||1 tsp,|
|V.V.S. Gingelly Oil
|Dry roast fenngreek lightly and powder it in a mixie.|
- Wash, wipe and cut the ripe lemon into small pieces. Remove the seeds.
- Add turmeric powder, salt and keep aside for 2 days.
- Shake in between twice daily.
- Third day grind it to a paste.
- Heat oil in a kadai, add mustard seeds, allow to crackle, mix asafetida and then add the ground paste in it.
- Add chilli powder and stir until oil separates, from the mixture.
- Remove from fire and mix fenngreek powder to that.
- Allow to cool and fill in dry sterilized bottle.