Millet Energy Mix Powder Dosa
|Millet energy mix powder||1/2 cup|
|Rice flour||1 tbsp|
|Water||around 3/4 cup|
|To temper & saute|
|Cooking oil||1 tsp|
|Mustard seeds||1/2 tsp|
|Urad dal||1/2 tsp|
|Cumin seeds/Jeera||1/2 tsp|
|Big onion||1 no|
|Green chilli||1 no ( slit or chop finely)|
|Ginger||1/2 inch piece ( chopped finely)|
- Mix all the ingredients given under “ To batter”.Heat oil in a kadai and temper all the ingredients in the same order given under “ To temper”.Saute the onions,chillies till transparent.( Usually i do tempering job in dosa pan itself)
- Add this to the batter and mix well.Check for salt. Batter should be slightly watery.Heat dosa pan and pour the batter in a circular manner starting from outwards towards center.Fill the holes with little batter.
- Drizzle a tsp of oil around the dosa and cook for one side in medium flame till the edges start to lift slightly. Flip the dosa & cook for a minute.Remove in a plate n enjoy with chutney or idli podi
- Adding rice flour & curd is optional here.Instead u can add a tbsp oof ragi flour for easy removal of dosa.
- If u want to make thick dosas,add little water & make dosas thick.For thin,lacy dosas,add more water & make the batter watery.But adding too much of water makes the dosa look dry.So take care.
- Also if u don’t have time to have saute onions,just add pepper corns and jeera to the batter and make dosa.It also tastes equally good.