|Bengal Gram dhal||¼ Cup|
|Green gram dhal||¼ Cup|
|Kesar colour||2 Pinches|
|Grated Jaggery||¾ Cup|
|Cardamom Powder||¼ tsp.|
|Broken Cashwnuts||according to taste.|
- Dry roast dhals separately until golden brown in colour.
- Soak them together in water for one hour.
- Grind to a coarse paste.
- Mix little water, Kesar colour, salt, Gingelli Oil and half of the ghee with that paste.
- Stir fry in Kadai in medium flame until mixture turns glossy and cooked properly.
- Pour enough water on grated jaggery and heat in a broad kadai.
- Strain through a fine mesh filter when it is dissolved completely.
- Wash the vessel and pour it back in that same kadai.
- Boil until soft ball consistency is reached.
- Add the fried dhal dough, cardamom powder and stir until mixture turns dry.
- Fry Cashewnuts in ghee and add it at the end.